We care as much as you how information about you is used and shared and assure you that your information stored is only used in the processing of your order and at no time will any of your information be passed to any third party other than for payment purposes.
All order details will be held for a period of five years after which they will be deleted.
Customer accounts will be deleted after three years of their last use but will be deleted at your request.
As all payments are made via PayPal your card and/or bank details are never disclosed to me.
New EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules come into effect on 25th May 2018 which in summary, give you the following eight important rights:
- The right to be informed – Essentially this means that you have the right to know what we do with your data, why and how you can withdraw your consent for us to do that.
- The right of access – You have the right to know what data we store about you, check that it is accurate, or that it is being used lawfully and we will provide you with any data that we hold about you in the same format in which you made the request.
- The right to rectification – Should you believe the information we hold about you to be inaccurate then you may contact us and we will correct the information we store.
- The right to erasure – You may request that we erase the information which we hold about you (also known as the right to be forgotten).
- The right to restrict processing – You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information if you think it is inaccurate, you object to the processing, or you wish us to retain the information past the point at which we would normally remove it as you wish to establish or defend a legal claim.
- The right to data portability – You may request a copy of the data that we hold about you in a machine-readable format (for example an Excel spreadsheet or text file) for the purposes or re-using that data for any reason.
- The right to object – Should you object to our handling of your data in the areas of direct marketing, processing orders, or for any other reason then you may inform us of your objection. If we agree with your written objection (and whilst we consider your objection) we will not use the data in the way to which you are objecting.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – We do not make any automated decisions (via a computer algorithm) therefore this right cannot be affected.